Monday, May 28, 2012

Wondering

I have kinda new interest.Currently trying to figure out what I am good at so that I can write an e-book.


As always new interest and it will end up as 'Hangat hangat tahi ayam'. Everything will buried in. I used to enthusiast in gold.Bought 1 Dinar before. Manage to hold it in for quite some times before I sold it. Why? Because I wanted to renew my car insurance.


I manage to open a blogshop and sold 2nd hand items.Like blouse,skirts and so on.I didn't remember that I manage to sell any or not. As always 'hangat hangat tahi ayam'. Close it then.


What else. Yes I use to have an interest in finance.so I became a Financial Consultant.Manage to register as one. Sell 1 insurance.Actually for myself only. Hangat hangat tahi ayam again since I have problem go here and there.


I asked my friend before to design me a website..I wanted to open an online bookstore. At that time I already register as a member at this 1 book supplier. I even contacted Kinokuniya if they wanted to supply me their books. I am not sure how it end up.


Next I promoted myself as a tutor in mudah.com. Teaching Maths. I got 1 job at setiawangsa. Last minute the mother cancel it. See. I manage at the first thing in everything. I just lost the momentum as the time goes by.


I manage at the first step in everything I was interested in. But I can't go further.Not sure why. But the person that always supports me is of couse my beloved Ariff Aziz. There's a lot of everything I interested at. Maybe I will edit this post as I remember all the thing that I was interested at.


I am still searching myself. What I am good at.




Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments: